In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR), published in May 2016, undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them confidentially. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. The collection and automated processing of personal data is aimed at the management, provision, extension and improvement of the services requested at all times by the user and the monitoring of queries raised by users.
We inform you that you may exercise the rights established in the GDPR: Right to request access to personal data related to the interested party, to request its rectification or deletion, to request the limitation of its processing, to oppose the processing and portability of the data, requesting it by registered mail.
Antonio Ortega maintains the levels of protection of his personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, concerning the security measures of automated files containing personal data, and has established all the technical means at his scope to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that you provide to Antonio Ortega, notwithstanding that the Internet security measures are not impregnable.
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, GRUPOMOS will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or contact.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or Sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies:The GRUPOMOS website may use third-party services that, on behalf of GRUPOMOS, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: